Policy Review Committee
Northwestern’s Policy Review Committee is a standing University committee whose role is to advise the Northwestern community on policy development, to review and approve proposals for new policies and policy revisions, to ensure that policies are properly approved and implemented, and generally to support the policy development and implementation process at Northwestern.
The Committee includes the following members:
- Andrea Conklin Bueschel, Associate Provost for Strategy and Policy (Chair)
- Ann Adams, Associate Vice President for Research
- Lesley-Ann Brown-Henderson, Executive Director of Campus Inclusion & Community
- Dave Carr, Interim Associate Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer
- Manuel Cuevas-Trisan, Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer
- Amanda Distel, Senior Associate Vice President for Financial Operations and Treasurer
- Luke Figora, Senior Associate Vice President, Chief Risk and Compliance Officer
- Priya Harjani, Deputy General Counsel
- Aaron Hosmon, Director of Compliance & Ethics
- Baron Reed, Faculty Senate President and Professor of Philosophy
- Angela Williams, Assistant Vice President of Facilities
The Policy Review Committee works with an Advisory Panel made up of representatives from Associated Student Government (ASG), the Graduate Leadership and Advocacy Council (GLAC), and the Northwestern University Staff Advisory Council (NUSAC). Advisory Panel members serve as liaisons to the Committee, facilitating communications with the University community and promoting transparency around policy development.
Questions for the Policy Review Committee may be submitted to email@example.com.