Policy Review Committee
Northwestern’s Policy Review Committee is a standing University committee whose role is to advise the Northwestern community on policy development, to review and approve proposals for new policies and policy revisions, to ensure that policies are properly approved and implemented, and generally to support the policy development and implementation process at Northwestern.
The Committee includes the following members:
- Roma Khanna, Associate Provost for Strategy and Policy (Chair)
- Ann Adams, Senior Associate Vice President for Research
- Kate Cosgrove Booth, Senior Director of Compliance
- Lesley-Ann Brown-Henderson, Assistant Vice President for Inclusion and Chief of Staff, Student Affairs
- Dave Carr, Associate Vice President of Cyberinfrastructure
- Amanda Distel, Senior Associate Vice President for Financial Operations and Treasurer
- Luke Figora, Vice President for Operations, Chief Risk and Compliance Officer
- Robert Hartman, Assistant Vice President for Human Resources, Employee Experience
- Priya Harjani, Deputy General Counsel
- Robert Holmgren, Faculty Senate President and Professor of Molecular Biosciences
- Angela Williams, Assistant Vice President of Facilities
The Policy Review Committee works with an Advisory Panel made up of representatives from Associated Student Government (ASG), the Graduate Leadership and Advocacy Council (GLAC), and the Northwestern University Staff Advisory Council (NUSAC). Advisory Panel members serve as liaisons to the Committee, facilitating communications with the University community and promoting transparency around policy development.
Questions for the Policy Review Committee may be submitted to email@example.com.