Policy Review Committee
Northwestern’s Policy Review Committee is a standing University committee whose role is to advise the Northwestern community on policy development, to review and approve proposals for new policies and policy revisions, to ensure that policies are properly approved and implemented, and generally to support the policy development and implementation process at Northwestern.
The Committee includes the following additional members:
- Associate Provost for Strategy and Policy Andrea Conklin Bueschel
- Deputy General Counsel Priya Harjani
- Vice President for Financial Operations and Treasurer Ingrid Stafford
- Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer Pamela Beemer
- Associate Vice President for Research Ann Adams
- Assistant Vice President of Facilities Services Angela Williams
- Associate Vice President for Student Affairs Julie Payne-Kirchmeier
- Senior Director and Chief Information Security Officer Thomas Murphy
- Faculty Senate President Elect and Associate Professor Baron Reed
The Policy Review Committee works with an Advisory Panel made up of representatives from Associated Student Government (ASG), the Graduate Leadership and Advocacy Council (GLAC), and the Northwestern University Staff Advisory Council (NUSAC). Advisory Panel members serve as liaisons to the Committee, facilitating communications with the University community and promoting transparency around policy development.
Questions for the Policy Review Committee may be submitted to email@example.com.